• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ruger SR9

Bersa45

imported post

I bought one of these 2 days ago. finally got to the range today. It performed as expected, flawless. The grip fits my hand and barely any recoil. This is a light very well balanced gun. I paid $ 479 with a holster and 25 hollow points. This comes with two 17 round mags, nice. Also my Fobus HP-2 paddle hoster is almost a perfect match for this gun.:celebrate:D

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Bersa45 wrote:
I bought one of these 2 days ago. finally got to the range today. It performed as expected, flawless. The grip fits my hand and barely any recoil. This is a light very well balanced gun. I paid $ 479 with a holster and 25 hollow points. This comes with two 17 round mags, nice. Also my Fobus HP-2 paddle hoster is almost a perfect match for this gun.:celebrate:D
Congratulations on your new acquisition. Don't we get a picture of the whole rig?:)
Yata hey

Bersa45

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Bersa45 wrote:
Congratulations on your new acquisition. Don't we get a picture of the whole rig?:)
Yata hey
I'll have to get with my son to help with the pictures but I will try and get some up shortly.

Bersa45

imported post

deepdiver wrote:
Congratulations!! Look forward to the pics.
S7000004.jpg

DeadCenter

imported post

Bersa45 wrote:

Nice! Congrats!-- I want one as well.

DC