• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

QUESTIONED AT KROGER

Have you ever been stopped in Kroger?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FLMason

imported post

A note about the badge as we all know convenient stores are the most targeted spot for thugs. you may enter a store where they were robed a day or 2 ago if you have a badge on it may ease the clerk/owner who may have a gun of there own if you are not wearing a badge they may just shoot you. this is for open carry only if you ccw no one knows but you so you would not need to show a badge. I wear one every time I opencarry.JMO

Fallschirjmäger

imported post

I've never yet been stopped at any grocery store, including Kroger. If anyone in Kroger does ever stop me, I'll make sure to ask - -
"......Excuse me, but do you realize that Kroger is one of the Corporate Sponsors of the organization called Georgia Carry which is committed to the preservation and expansion Georia's citizens firearms rights?"

TN_Mike

imported post

Kroger here in Arlington and I have open carried there easily over 100 times. No one has ever said anything to me other than a Shelby County Sheriffs Deputy who was there, in uniform once. He just asked if I was an off duty LEO and whan I said no, he said well, it's good to see a civilian who knows how to look out for himself.

Never had a problem at Kroger.