• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please Read ... This Needs to be Said

OCForever

imported post

You'll have to live with that then. One thing I don't tolerate is the pot calling the kettle black in any case. If a person isgoing to abuse the authority of a LEOposition for personal reasons,they do notneed to be there.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

I'd like to make the point for those that have not taken the effort to read the OP.

This addition to the forum was made after the tragic loss of a very close family member of a moderator. It restates the policy of consideration and tolerance for those doing a difficult task - as well as reaffirming the forum rule of no LEO bashing.

No hedging your bet or pushing the limit is needed or wanted on this particular thread. Have consideration for the original poster and show him the respect he deserves.

There is a time and place for most everything. If you even question whether or not you have crossed the line, you probably have.

This is not directed at any particular poster but felt "this needs to be said."

Yata hey

Mechman

imported post

I join everyone in saying how sorry I am for your loss. Thank you so much for taking a few moments to stand on your soap box and remind us all what OCDO is all about. Thank you for what you have provided us with so far.