• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

January Tidewater OC Dinner.

Bubba Ron

imported post

kerchaulk wrote:
Bubba Ron wrote:
We'll be at both - so we'll see whoever shows up on the 9th at Primos and the 10th at the VFW.
Is the dinner still on for 7pm at Primos? I work evenings, but may be able to get there in time. I live right around the corner, but cannot guarantee it. Do you need an RSVP before hand? I am not much of a conversationalist, but am interested in attending.
From what I read it's still on....do you see something I don't?

Bubba Ron

imported post

Another Tidewater Open Carry Dining Out has been scheduled:

Thursday, January 17th at 7:00 pm

Village Inn - 313 Independence Blvd, Virginia Beach - just of VB Blvd -(499-5557).

Currently we have 14 people signed up.The more the merrier so if you're planning on attending, and youhaven't already contacted me, please send me a PM so I can let the folks at the Village Inn know how many to expect.

We are also expecting to have our friends at the Virginian Pilot join us - this will probably be the last dining out before the "big" story is published.

Bubba Ron

imported post

Just got home from another very nice OC dinner. We had 17 people, even some celebrities, and first timers - it was great!!! Thanks to all that showed up....