• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Help expose Brady lies at Nuklear Power Forums

Heartless_Conservative

imported post

Yesterday, after finally reaching the "breaking point" about 30 years of lies and perfidy, I decided to try to reach at least a few people, so digging out my old NPF account (which was gathering dust b/c the nuklear power domain is blocked by my university's firewall for some reason,but I'm on break right now), I scripted a post responding to Paul Helmke's mid December piece about how us peasants don't need 'assault weapons' [url]http://www.bradycampaign.org/blog/20...weapon-access/[/url] the post can be found here: http://forum.nuklearpower.com/showthread.php?t=26441 ). Unfortunately, I can't seem to find some of the other things I was going to use (Pete Shields virulent insults against hunters for example), I'd also like to know if anyone has a link to the vid where a senior Brady official deletes the People fromt he second amendment; if anyone wants to comment in the thread that would be great too. Any other ideas of what sources I can use to expose their campaign of lies would be excellent as well.

*Forgot to add, I'm also trying to find an archived copy of the interview where Al Sharpton pulled some magical tank destroying M-16's out of his ass, anyone know where I can find one (the interview, although a magical M-16 wouldn't be too bad either)?

TEX1N

imported post

Here is a 40 minute interview that I did with Paul Hel[sup] [/sup]mke on CSPAN's Washington Journal:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1462780928345541101&hl=en

In the middle of the debate he argued that the 2A supports a collective right, not an individual. But I think I was able to expose his lies when he said that they were just asking for reasonable restrictions, and I replied that was exactly what I was proposing by allowing college students - who have gone through all the background checks and training to get a CHP - to be able to carry on campus.

I hope that helps.

Heartless_Conservative

imported post

Well, it seems that one of the more 'progressive' mods has taken umbrage at my making a small statement about how millions of innocents shouldn't be punished for the actions of a tiny minority of twisted individuals (apparently, calling violent criminals by their proper catagorical placement is wrong). So I would appreaciate if someone could pick up the ball for me, there's still some pretty wrong 'facts' that have been brought up, and which I no longer have the capablity of refuting (month long suspension of posting in the 'discussion' section).