• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pick Your Candidate

ne1

imported post

According to this poll, which does not address all issues important to me, John McCain is my favorite candidate although I have already ruled him out. A close second, earning just one point less, was Ron Paul- I think I'll vote for him.

Thanx for the link.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Still "None of the Above".

Funny - the ones I agree with on some issues seem to have diametrically opposed viewpoints on the things I feel most strongly about. This poll, BTW, doesn't seem to take that in to account.

TEX1N

imported post

I've taken a lot of these and I always get Ducan Hunter. So I'm not sure which social issue causes that to happen. The scary thing is that Obama ranked higher than Clinton for me on that poll! :banghead:

imperialism2024

imported post

I like "Stem-Cell Research: Should federal funding of embryonic stem cell research be expanded?"

I generally oppose federal funding of anything. Hell, I'd oppose federal funding of giving free guns to peaceable Americans. It's not the federal government's job to give handouts to anyone.