Thread: More Stoopid People

State Researcher

Post imported post

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,319338,00.html

CHAPARRAL, N.M.— Getting a tattoo can be a painful proposition, but usually it's just the needle you have to worry about.
    Two men trying to trace a loaded .357-caliber Magnum as a pattern for a tattoo accidentally shot themselves, the Otero County Sheriff's Department said Monday.
    Robert Glasser and Joey Acosta, both 22, were treated at a hospital in El Paso, Texas, after the shooting Thursday evening in nearby Chaparral.
    Authorities said Glasser was struck in the hand when the gun accidentally went off, and Acosta was hit in the left arm. Their injuries were not life-threatening, authorities said.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

So, once it heals, are they gonna tatoo little bullet holes like you see on cars?

Sorry, I wasn't thinking. I hope everything turns out alright with minimum loss of use of hand and arm.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

State Researcher
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

Wynder wrote:
    ...Their injuries were not life-threatening, authorities said.
    But their lack of intelligence is

Post imported post

"Accidentally went off"???

State Researcher
    Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA

Post imported post

JB wrote:
    Ah yes, that word "accident". Relieves one of responsibility. Like it was not avoidable.

Should be worded "negligently went off".

Just like most traffic "accidents". :?

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
    Ah yes, that word "accident". Relieves one of responsibility. Like it was not avoidable. Should be worded "negligently went off". Just like most traffic "accidents".
    Ma' man! Raaht on, raaht on! Thank you.

There are no accidents with a round chambered or a key in the ignition but only negligence. You can always park the car or use the piece for a boat anchor.

Post imported post

Almost a Darwin Award Winner...

Post imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
    JB wrote:
    Ah yes, that word "accident". Relieves one of responsibility. Like it was not avoidable.

Should be worded "negligently went off".

Just like most traffic "accidents". :?
    Absolutely correct! I have educated many anti-gunners over the years about "accidental shootings" and "accidental discharges". They are always surprised that pro-2nd Amendment people are so vehement about proper handling of firearms and so derisive of people who do stupid things with guns.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

I have a feeling Darwin is not done with those two......
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson