• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

More Stoopid People

Wynder

State Researcher
imported post

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,319338,00.html

CHAPARRAL, N.M.— Getting a tattoo can be a painful proposition, but usually it's just the needle you have to worry about.
Two men trying to trace a loaded .357-caliber Magnum as a pattern for a tattoo accidentally shot themselves, the Otero County Sheriff's Department said Monday.
Robert Glasser and Joey Acosta, both 22, were treated at a hospital in El Paso, Texas, after the shooting Thursday evening in nearby Chaparral.
Authorities said Glasser was struck in the hand when the gun accidentally went off, and Acosta was hit in the left arm. Their injuries were not life-threatening, authorities said.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

So, once it heals, are they gonna tatoo little bullet holes like you see on cars?

Sorry, I wasn't thinking. I hope everything turns out alright with minimum loss of use of hand and arm.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
Ah yes, that word "accident". Relieves one of responsibility. Like it was not avoidable. Should be worded "negligently went off". Just like most traffic "accidents".
Ma' man! Raaht on, raaht on! Thank you.

There are no accidents with a round chambered or a key in the ignition but only negligence. You can always park the car or use the piece for a boat anchor.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Pa. Patriot wrote:
JB wrote:
"Accidentally went off"???

Ah yes, that word "accident". Relieves one of responsibility. Like it was not avoidable.

Should be worded "negligently went off".

Just like most traffic "accidents". :?
Absolutely correct! I have educated many anti-gunners over the years about "accidental shootings" and "accidental discharges". They are always surprised that pro-2nd Amendment people are so vehement about proper handling of firearms and so derisive of people who do stupid things with guns.