Thread: 14 Year Old shoots 9 Year Old Brother

, South Carolina, USA

Post imported post

From staff reports

The Williamsburg County Sheriff’s Office is investigating the shooting of a 9-year-old boy by his 14-year-old brother.
    The incident, reported as accidental, happened about 9 p.m. Friday, according to an incident report.
    The boys were spending the holidays at their grandparents’ home on Birch Creek Road near Andrews.
    The older boy told deputies his brother was “plundering” in their grandparents’ bedroom and found a replica Civil War-era handgun, after which he offered to show the younger boy a “real” gun, according to the incident report.
    The older brother said the pistol appeared empty, although it fired the third time he pulled the trigger, the incident report states.
    The gun, which could hold nine rounds, had six live rounds and two spent rounds inside, according to investigators.

Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Darwin works in South Carolina inspite of their denial.

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA

Post imported post

Rhetorical question for the media,

So, goddamit, is the little fella gonna be OK?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.