• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where ya`ll live?

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

Born and raised in Opp Alabama (middle of the state about 19 miles north of the Florida line), the home of the legendary Rattlesnake Rodeo! Moved to Troy a year and a half ago for college.

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

marktaylor wrote:

We are currently in the process of forming a pro 2a group for the state of Alabama. The Alabama Firearm Rights Assocation currently has a facebook group, but our official site and forum will not be up for what I assume to be a few weeks. You can show your support and interest by joining the facebook group at http://troy.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10640190929.

Check back here periodically for updates on the official website and forum: http://alabamafirearmrights.org .

BTW, welcome to OCDO Mark. If you are interested in Open Carry, this is the place. Look forward to reading your posts, and hopefully to your membership in the ALFRA.

kurtmax_0

imported post

That site has gone back to the parking page for me.... CT's server must be down. I might just rent some hosting myself for the time being until we get it sorted out. I found the old site I did a few months ago so I'll try getting that put together.

flounder22

imported post

Mike wrote:
flounder22 wrote:
Where bouts in Alabamado all you Bama folks live? I`m in Mobile, been here all my 56 years on earth. :)
If everybody would provide your locality and state, we could answer this question!:cool:
What question ? Me and HungSquirrel are of the MOBILE, ALABAMA Chapter of ALFRA.

vmathis12019

State Researcher
imported post

Not everyone who joins OCDO includes their location when they set their account preferences. This makes it hard for the owners to provide accurate info to the press/public about membership across the country.