Thread: New website for my CPL class

Post imported post

Honestly its not a ploy for buisness ( it couldnt hurt anyway right) but i was wondering if some people could check it out and tell me anything its missing. Its still in its infancy but im hoping with some feed back from the gun community it could be better.

My ultimate goal is to have a well rounded site not just based on CPL, but where people in michgan can get together and have a very specific place to talk and get information about events and news from michigan.

And also i was wondering who id talk to about getting permission to put a logo/link to OCDO?

thanks for any and all input.

www.TheTrainingTeamcpl.com

Post imported post

I was going to register with your site until I noted your affiliation with MCRGO. You can kiss my xxs good bye.

Post imported post

Yes we do use mcrgo affiliated ranges. Im not a board member of the MCRGO or anything. and yes there are links to MULTIPLE organizations.

including NRA, MCRGO, 2af, MIgunowners. And allthough i dont agree 100 percent with all of them on all there views each website does offer some good knowledge and information about different topics.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

glock36 wrote:
    Honestly its not a ploy for buisness ( it couldnt hurt anyway right) but i was wondering if some people could check it out and tell me anything its missing. Its still in its infancy but im hoping with some feed back from the gun community it could be better.

My ultimate goal is to have a well rounded site not just based on CPL, but where people in michgan can get together and have a very specific place to talk and get information about events and news from michigan.

And also i was wondering who id talk to about getting permission to put a logo/link to OCDO?

http://www.TheTrainingTeamcpl.com
    I suggest you say you have been teaching courses since 1999 or 2000 whichever. Doing so saves you having to change the years every year. Saying we have been teaching for over7 years, then next year you have to change it to over 8 years, etc...
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Thats a great idea, thanks

Post imported post

glock36

what about adding; ...questions about OC, in addition to ...questions about CC? This may help to keep questions/concerns of both separate.

Also to add; ...OC experiences & ...CC experiences?

Post imported post

Done.. great suggestions

thank you

Post imported post

Fisherman48768 wrote:
    I was going to register with your site until I noted your affiliation with MCRGO. You can kiss my xxs good bye.
    Uhh, what's wrong with MCRGO? Actually, what IS MCRGO? (Sorry, I'm not in Michigan.)

Edit: O.K., I figured out the second question, but the first still stands.

Post imported post

glock36 wrote:

http://www.TheTrainingTeamcpl.com
    Looks good. To bad you are in Alma. To far to drive for the class. However, it is not too far to drive for the Highland Games Memorial Week end. Just won't be able to carry while there...