• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti-Military Lawyer Damages Marine's Car on Eve of Deployment. From Neal Boortz

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Typical IL BS. While he got a tough judge, he is still an IL attorney with an IL prosecutor. Had he been a non-atty he would have been more likely to face felony charges I bet. At least the judges words and emphatic assertion as to consequences if Groder violates probation were honorable.

Piece of crap people like Groder are everything wrong with this country. He's the poster child for abortion.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
The invincibly ignorant and the lamestream media bury what they don't want to deal with.

A Marine was executed, in another incident, by a cop and the story can't even get traction here on OCDO. Apologists abound and are given special consideration.

That's how we got on this tack in the first place.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Derek+J.+Hale

Tomahawk

imported post

I don't really see the connection between this story and firearms or carry.

A Marine got his car keyed and he's pissed off because the perp may get off. Okay, I feel for the guy, but at least he caught the SOB. When I was a Marine somebody keyed my car in a like manner, and I never had the satisfaction of finding out who it was. So what.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
SNIP When I was a Marine somebody keyed my car in a like manner, and I never had the satisfaction of finding out who it was.
Translation: "After I was donebeating the daylights out ofhim I discovered he didn't have any ID on him." :D