• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking For State Administrators

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
imported post

We are looking for volunteers to serve as state administrators to assist us in tracking state level laws, places off limits (which we will be adding to the main site shortly) and official documents / training bulletins.

If you wish to volunteer, please PM me and tell me which state you would be in a position to serve as an administrator for. I will PM you back if the state you volunteer for is still available. VA is already taken :D

Thanks!

RogueWarrior

imported post

I'm only new here and at the moment am not allowed to own a firearm (need to be a resident am waiting on FBI clearance) but I'll help if need be

John

lockman

State Researcher
imported post

I will await the details on how to get the information to you, or procerdiures to edit or update information. I am sure many others will be in need of that particular information.:celebrate

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Ohio's page was updated a little. There is still more to be done, but I'm sure it's going to take time. A link to packing.org (which doesn't work) is still up, but it will all be updated eventually, I'm sure.

RickTN

State Researcher
imported post

unrequited wrote:
Now that we have them, can we please have a list of who's a State Administrator for each state so that if we have a quick question we can shoot a PM to them? Thank you.

I think this is a great idea. I would submit my name to such a list and will be happy to help out with state specific info if someone needed a quick answer. Also if the names of the State Administrators would be attached in some way to the state specific page, I could see this being a help also.

I have made my e-mail address available. It was blocked from view and I had overlooked it but have remedied that now

kemosabi

imported post

im in Louisiana.Nra Instructor,happy to help if need be....proud of La. Open Carry and Conceal Permit ....

D. Shultis

imported post

Jpierce:

As stated in my e-mail just before i registered, i have a good list of gun free zones in New Mexico, some are State law and some are Fed. Of course Graces are involved and some of those are intersesting. For example, if you keep a gun in your car, there are very few places you can't drive through. and this includes school grounds without any permission required from the State.

Marcia and i are State CCW instructors and would be happy to advise. You have my e-mail. Thanks for the great forum.

Be well

Dutch Shultis