• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'm a new member in Idaho

IndianaBoy79

imported post

Just don't tell too many people you're from California and you should be fine! ;) In all seriousness though, welcome to Idaho. Been here 6 months myself and it's the best decision I've ever made.

Saint

imported post

Welcome to Idaho and to OCDO! Feel free to get ahold of me if you have any questions or need contact info for local OCers.

Sage of Seattle

imported post

Welcome Mr. Saturday Night! I'd call you "Special" but you must remember that you are NOT a unique snowflake! :lol:

Or however that line goes...

We're still on for the 20th as far as I know. Shooting first, questions later!
(check out my Boise area meetup thread)

imported post

Welcome Saturday Night,

I too moved from that $hithole of a state in 2001, so glad to get out of there. and so happy to be in a state with many freedoms and good people with common sense.

xmirage2kx

imported post

Sage of Seattle wrote:
Welcome Mr. Saturday Night! I'd call you "Special" but you must remember that you are NOT a unique snowflake! :lol:

Or however that line goes...

We're still on for the 20th as far as I know. Shooting first, questions later!
(check out my Boise area meetup thread)
I think it is: Just remember your unique, just like everyone else.

imported post

silver nekode wrote:
I think he might be talking about from fight club,

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake."
Shhhhhh, the First rule of Fight Club is never talk about it!