• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cheap Ammo?

PackininVB

imported post

Anyone know of any place to get cheap ammo? The only reason I dont go to the range that often anymore is it just costs too damn much. Any places around the tidewater area or online to get alot cheap? What would constitute a good deal too? Would 180 bucks for 500 rounds of .223 be a good deal?

eyesopened

imported post

Buyammo.com is another good source. They actually frequent the Nations Gun Show in NOVA and you can get some good deals on bulk ammo without paying shipping.

saunderscc

imported post

You could try Georgia Arms. Most of the time they are at the guns shows, which in Hampton Roads, seems to be about every weekend. A friend of mine went to the show last weekend at Va Beach and got several calibers each 500 rounds for great prices. I think the prices were the same as the ones on their website, so I would check that out first.

W.E.G.

imported post

fizzer wrote:
are you willing to order online? for example, ammoman.com has 500rds .223 for $139/includes shipping.

That would be for Wolf - if it were in stock - which its not.

Wolf: RUN AWAY!!!!

wolf5.jpg

wolf4.jpg

wolf3.jpg

wolf2.jpg

wolf1.jpg

acrimsontide

imported post

W.E.G. wrote:
fizzer wrote:
are you willing to order online? for example, ammoman.com has 500rds .223 for $139/includes shipping.

That would be for Wolf - if it were in stock - which its not.

Wolf: RUN AWAY!!!!

wolf5.jpg

wolf4.jpg

wolf3.jpg

wolf2.jpg

wolf1.jpg

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I absolutely detest Wolf ammo myself and have no plans to ever use it.