• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OK - Official NEPA Open Carry Dinner: Jan 31st @ Perkins in Pittston

imported post

See whole thread here:

http://www.pafoa.org/forum/concealed-open-carry-121/13586-ok-official-nepa-open-carry-dinner-jan-31st-perkins-pittston.html

Or read below:
It looks like it's set NEPA!

We're looking at Thursday, January 31st at the Perkins in Pittston.
http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF-8&q=perkins&near=Pittston,+PA&fb=1&cid=0,0,15833788784589835569&ll=41.529142,-75.693054&spn=1.416652,3.652954&z=9&om=1

We'll plan for 5:30pm. We want time to finish work, commute, and leave enough time to socialize! (and 'Chis' is right nearby - http://www.advancedarms.com/!)

If ya don't wanna OC.....that's fine. We will keep the concealed carry badgering to a minimum (Seriously - It's OK!)

So far...it looks like we have:
So far:
Mr. & Mrs Gary in Pennsylvania
Pa. Patriot
CCinPA & Significant Other
Mr. & Mrs. steamtownwelder
Mr. & Mrs normanvin
PennsyPlinker
ithinkimamedic

"Maybe/probably":
Reefblue
Mrs. Pa. Patriot
netw0rkpenguin
shermdo
awdv6turbo
Mrs. PennsyPlinker & Plinkette
Holleta

I KNOW we gots a bunch more NEPA folks around here. C'mon out and enjoy a meal with your gun loving Brothers & Sisters (I know we've got some lady folk here!).

This is not just for PAFOA - Any pro RKBA folks are welcome.

Chime in here if you're interested.

imperialism2024

imported post

Hmm I might be there. Well, pretty much as long as I can skip my class that night without it's affecting my grade, I'll be there.

Gotta meet some of these other "pee-pee touching whackers" :) (Got a kick out of that thread...)

ColtPistols

imported post

I would be interested in coming too, even though it's a bit out of my way. Never been to an OC convention lol. Not that it maters, but is this area and restaraunt in particular a knowngun-friendly place?

Pa. Patriot

State Researcher
Just a "wannabe" in Mtn. Top, Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

ColtPistols wrote:
I would be interested in coming too, even though it's a bit out of my way. Never been to an OC convention lol. Not that it maters, but is this area and restaraunt in particular a knowngun-friendly place?

I OC regularly in the Wilkes-Barre (ajoining town) area. Never an issue.
I have OC'd in the Perkins there a couple times.

imported post

Wooooo Hooooo!

Great food...

Good friends....

All in the safest building in Pittston!

Thanks to everyone for making this event so enjoyable!

I'm not nearly a good photographer......But here's a few pics:

PAFOAOCDinner.jpg

PAFOAOCDinner-1.jpg

PAFOAOCDinner_2.jpg

PAFOAOCDinner_3.jpg

PAFOAOCDinner_4.jpg

PAFOAOCDinner_5.jpg

PAPatriot.jpg

The Legendary Pa Patriot !

GaryinPennsylvania.jpg

ME !

OCerinTraining.jpg

OC'er in Training !!!

And oh.......After dinner we went to a very ....special.....place together.....

MANY MANY THANKS to Advanced Arms for making their shop available to more than a dozen, well fed gun lovers!

That is one very nice looking shop with about as friendly a staff as you can find!

Bravo!

http://www.advancedarms.com/