Thread: asked to leave walmart

Post imported post

mom, dad and i all went to walmart tonight... i was the only one carrying. i had the .357 ruger blackhawk, with the triple K western style belt, and triple K cheyanne holster (spell check). anyway, we all walk in, and i get about 30 feet past the greeter, then i hear "hey, hey!" and i knew it was him, and i kinda ignored him, knowing that he really isnt the law. and then my parents turned around, so i walked over to him, and he tried to tell me he could get introuble for letting me in there, and that i needed to put the gun in the car (BTW, he spoke broken english, and i was wearing my "casual" hat [U.S. Border Patrol]) so my mother (knowing the laws) told him that i was within my rights... but i went to the car anyway so i could call kevin and compain lol. so i called him and told him the story, and he told me he spoke with tim woods (the regional manager of the UT county walmarts) and that he informed kevin that it is LEGAL for a CUSTOMER of walmart to openly carry a firearm as long as it is following state law. so, Sgt. Jensen (kevin) and his wife Packingmama (Clachelle) both showed up and we walked into walmart (right past the same greeter) and he didnt say a thing (he was sure staring though) AND we ran into a fellow gun-packer on our way in there! coinsodence?

well, when i was asked totake it back to the car(while i walked in, before i called kevin, etc) i was walking out of the store... and a man walked up to my dad and told him "you folks shouldnt shop here, theyre taking away our rights" THATS what i like to hear! AND TO TOP IT OFF... that guy was an EX californian cop of 15 years! (he quit because of the invasion of illegals, so he moved here to get away)

but thats my story! hope yall enjoy it! and thanks Sgt. Jensen and Packingmama, for comin to my rescue! hahaha

Post imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
    we ran into a fellow gun-packer on our way in there! coinsodence?

That was Mr. Magnum from UtahConcealedCarry.com

but thats my story! hope yall enjoy it! and thanks Sgt. Jensen and Packingmama, for comin to my rescue! hahaha

Anytime!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

Nice job.

Post imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
    that guy was an EX californian cop of 15 years! (he quit because of the invasion of illegals, so he moved here to get away)
    LOL, didn't go far enough

Post imported post

yeah he did, we need to do something about the illegals though, like AZ did

Post imported post

Was nice to meet ya black5mith. Sorry I had my hands full & was in a hurry to get home.

I've open carried several times at that store without any problem. The guy in produce stopped me once though, just to tell me what a good looking gun I had.

Btw black5mith, Nice rig you were wearing.

I like the idea of retention holsters, but It's really hard to steer away from my loveof good leather. I got a Smith & Wesson M&P45 for Christmas & it's sitting comfortably in a Bianchi Minimalist holster right now.

Post imported post

Good job to you all. b1ack5mithyou and i and SGT Jensenand packingmama need to have a date at the university mall. when works for you guys? any evening for me ( i got to work during the day ....)

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

rocknsnow wrote:
    Good job to you all. b1ack5mithyou and i and SGT Jensenand packingmama need to have a date at the university mall. when works for you guys? any evening for me ( i got to work during the day ....)
    Give us a date and time, evenings are pretty good.
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

im free just about any time! that would rock and Thank you Mr. Magnum! I really love carrying that thing, makes me want to watch western movies HAHAHA