• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

asked to leave walmart

b1ack5mith

imported post

mom, dad and i all went to walmart tonight... i was the only one carrying. i had the .357 ruger blackhawk, with the triple K western style belt, and triple K cheyanne holster (spell check). anyway, we all walk in, and i get about 30 feet past the greeter, then i hear "hey, hey!" and i knew it was him, and i kinda ignored him, knowing that he really isnt the law. and then my parents turned around, so i walked over to him, and he tried to tell me he could get introuble for letting me in there, and that i needed to put the gun in the car (BTW, he spoke broken english, and i was wearing my "casual" hat [U.S. Border Patrol]) so my mother (knowing the laws) told him that i was within my rights... but i went to the car anyway so i could call kevin and compain lol. so i called him and told him the story, and he told me he spoke with tim woods (the regional manager of the UT county walmarts) and that he informed kevin that it is LEGAL for a CUSTOMER of walmart to openly carry a firearm as long as it is following state law. so, Sgt. Jensen (kevin) and his wife Packingmama (Clachelle) both showed up and we walked into walmart (right past the same greeter) and he didnt say a thing (he was sure staring though) AND we ran into a fellow gun-packer on our way in there! coinsodence? ;)

well, when i was asked totake it back to the car(while i walked in, before i called kevin, etc) i was walking out of the store... and a man walked up to my dad and told him "you folks shouldnt shop here, theyre taking away our rights" THATS what i like to hear! AND TO TOP IT OFF... that guy was an EX californian cop of 15 years! (he quit because of the invasion of illegals, so he moved here to get away)

but thats my story! hope yall enjoy it! and thanks Sgt. Jensen and Packingmama, for comin to my rescue! hahaha

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
we ran into a fellow gun-packer on our way in there! coinsodence? ;)

That was Mr. Magnum from UtahConcealedCarry.com

but thats my story! hope yall enjoy it! and thanks Sgt. Jensen and Packingmama, for comin to my rescue! hahaha

Anytime! :monkey

Mr. Magnum

imported post

Was nice to meet ya black5mith. Sorry I had my hands full & was in a hurry to get home.

I've open carried several times at that store without any problem. The guy in produce stopped me once though, just to tell me what a good looking gun I had.:cool:

Btw black5mith, Nice rig you were wearing.

I like the idea of retention holsters, but It's really hard to steer away from my loveof good leather. I got a Smith & Wesson M&P45 for Christmas & it's sitting comfortably in a Bianchi Minimalist holster right now.

rocknsnow

imported post

Good job to you all. b1ack5mithyou and i and SGT Jensenand packingmama need to have a date at the university mall. when works for you guys? any evening for me ( i got to work during the day :(....)

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

rocknsnow wrote:
Good job to you all. b1ack5mithyou and i and SGT Jensenand packingmama need to have a date at the university mall. when works for you guys? any evening for me ( i got to work during the day :(....)
Give us a date and time, evenings are pretty good.

b1ack5mith

imported post

im free just about any time! that would rock :D and Thank you Mr. Magnum! I really love carrying that thing, makes me want to watch western movies HAHAHA