• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Drudge flashing bubblegum machine! TALK OF HILLARY EXIT ENGULFS CAMPAIGN

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

TALK OF HILLARY EXIT ENGULFS CAMPAIGNS
Mon Jan 07 2008 09:46:28 ET

Facing a double-digit defeat in New Hampshire, a sudden collapse in national polls and an expected fund-raising drought, Senator Hillary Clinton is preparing for a tough decision: Does she get out of the race? And when?!

"She can't take multiple double-digit losses in New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada," laments one top campaign insider. "If she gets too badly embarrassed, it will really harm her. She doesn't want the Clinton brand to be damaged with back-to-back-to-back defeats."

Meanwhile, Democrat hopeful John Edwards has confided to senior staff that he is staying in the race because Hillary "could soon be out."

MORE

Key players in Clinton's inner circle are said to be split. James Carville is urging her to fight it out through at least February and Super Tuesday, where she has a shot at thwarting Barack Obama in a big state. But others close to the former first lady now see no possible road to victory, sources claim.

MORE

Erus

imported post

I for one will sure be doing my part here in Nevada to hold the exit door WIDE open for Hitlery. Bye-Bye Baby!

Erus

markand

imported post

What a difference a day makes. Polls were wrong, unfortunately.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Pollsters tell us Iowa is the one to watch, because it's true America.
And New Hampshire is the one to watch, because it's the first votes.

But if neither goes the way the pollsters want, then South Carolina is the one to watch. Or Super Tuesday.

And if anyone wants to see what will happen to all but the 10 most populous states if the electoral college were abolished, just look at how much coverage Wyoming got.