• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Survey: Button/Zip Shirt/Coat/Sweater

Do you wear a button up or zip up collared shirt/coat/sweater on a regular basis?

• Yes, all the time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only during warm seasons

• Yes, but only during cold seasons

• No, not at all

• Total voters

BTECH_CCW

imported post

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if you wear a button up or zip up collared shirt/coat/sweater on a regular basis? Thank you for your time, BTECH_CCW.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

If you are wondering about something besides satorial splendor, I can't figure it out.

Why the question?

stay safe.

skidmark

BTECH_CCW

imported post

Thanks so much for your input and participation. Your opinions are valued and I appreciate it. If you haven't voted yet, please feel free too. Thanks again, BTECH_CCW.

dng

State Researcher
imported post

I can only hope our new member is attempting to figure out how many of us dress "professionally" while OCing. If that's not the case, it would seem this is another useless poll.

TEX1N

imported post

I'm sorry, but this looks like a troll to me. Btech CCW should've answered everyone's questions about the purpose of this poll.

IMO, this one should be shut down.