• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Facebook users

dng

State Researcher
imported post

I don't know how many folks out there use Facebook, but I thought that creating an Open Carry group would be another way to spread the word about OCDO and about the legality of OC. Every little bit of publicity helps to spread the truth.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6685014258

dng

State Researcher
imported post

Our Facebook group is starting to grow...where you at HankT? I thought for sure that you'd join! :D

MetalChris

imported post

Dammit...don't know how I missed this one. I'll join when I get home from work this afternoon...

dng

State Researcher
imported post

USAF_MetalChris wrote:
Dammit...don't know how I missed this one. I'll join when I get home from work this afternoon...
It's easy to do. :DI miss stuff all the time, especially if I don't get on for a couple of days.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
imported post

http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

THIS IS WHAT THEY MEAN BY CHANGE WE CAN BELIEVE IN We have an interesting new twist to Obamamania out there in the hinterlands. Teenagers � teenagers of voting age � are showing their (well thought-out) support for The Messiah by changing their middle names to "Hussein." You have to wonder if they are wearing their Che Guevara t-shirts as they parade their new middle names around. Generally this is taking place on social websites like Facebook and MySpace. The movement is called "We Are All Hussein" and was started by some liberal kid on the DailyKos website. These are some the people that are going to be responsible for putting Barack Obama in the White House ... young people who are in that phase of their life where they believe they know it all and think that by changing their middle names to "Hussein" they are making a difference. Change we can believe in? How about adopting Hussein as your middle name?