Thread: Clayton Gun Show

Post imported post

Just to let you guys know I am organising the 2nd gun show here in Clayton New Mexico in May. We had one here in December and there was a good selection there, really good show IMO. We have a website at www.claytongunshow.com

Cheers!

Post imported post

Will this be a gun show like I have been to in Texas where from some unknown reason, access is denied to anyone that is legally carrying their firearm?

Hate to drive over to attend the show and then have to turn around and leave because I am not leaving my weapon in the truck.

Post imported post

You can bring your weapon in but cannot have it loaded. Thats the answer as best to my knowledge. I will find out for sure though and reply here. We have had to change the date of the show to the 30th & 31st of May because of a conflict with the building being double booked.

Post imported post

Just to bump and let you know it is on the 30th and 31st 5PM till 8PM on the 30th and 8AM till 4PM on the 31st.

I am still selling tables if anybody is interested you can call me on 505 374-9253 and entry is $5 which is good for both days. Its a fund raiser for the Chamber of Commerce so some profits go to a great cause! Hope to see some there!