• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Clayton Gun Show

rwehnau

imported post

Will this be a gun show like I have been to in Texas where from some unknown reason, access is denied to anyone that is legally carrying their firearm?

Hate to drive over to attend the show and then have to turn around and leave because I am not leaving my weapon in the truck.

originalhandy

imported post

You can bring your weapon in but cannot have it loaded. Thats the answer as best to my knowledge. I will find out for sure though and reply here. We have had to change the date of the show to the 30th & 31st of May because of a conflict with the building being double booked.

originalhandy

imported post

Just to bump and let you know it is on the 30th and 31st 5PM till 8PM on the 30th and 8AM till 4PM on the 31st.

I am still selling tables if anybody is interested you can call me on 505 374-9253 and entry is $5 which is good for both days. Its a fund raiser for the Chamber of Commerce so some profits go to a great cause! Hope to see some there!