• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ERIE Restaurant Worker Pulls Shotgun

OnlineErie.com

imported post

Erie Police are looking for a white male who robbed the Country Fair on 12th and Parade around 10:30 last night(1-7-08)… The man is described as being in his mid 30’s about 5’ 8’’ tall and weighing around 200 lbs. He was wearing a black and blue windbreaker with a hood attached. The suspect also attempted to rob a restaurant just one block away prior to robbing Country Fair. The man entered Red Hot restaurant on Parade Street and asked the manager to hand over money, but when the manager pulled out a shotgun the suspect fled the scene.. If you have any information you're asked to call Erie Police at 814-870-1120.

WAY TO GO!!

Dave

dng

State Researcher
imported post

That's what it takes to really stop crime: until the criminals have to think twice "Am I going to get shot and killed if I try to commit this crime?" they will continue. What do they have to be scared of? Jail? Please...that's a government funded vacation. Warm bed, 3 meals a day, cable tv... Pathetic! Until more people choose to defend themselves like this guy did, crime is going to continue to grow.

PT111

imported post

OnlineErie.com wrote:
Erie Police are looking for a white male who robbed the Country Fair on 12th and Parade around 10:30 last night(1-7-08)… The man is described as being in his mid 30’s about 5’ 8’’ tall and weighing around 200 lbs. He was wearing a black and blue windbreaker with a hood attached. The suspect also attempted to rob a restaurant just one block away prior to robbing Country Fair. The man entered Red Hot restaurant on Parade Street and asked the manager to hand over money, but when the manager pulled out a shotgun the suspect fled the scene.. If you have any information you're asked to call Erie Police at 814-870-1120.

WAY TO GO!!

Dave
If he didn't get anything can you still call him a robber and say he robbed the County Fair?