• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Judge in the Rotz case wants to contact his legislator

yankees98a

imported post

Plans to ask legislator to make it illegal to vote so we don't look like a "third world country"

He followed the law today because he has to. Good thing we dont have to hear his personal opinions

Statkowski

Cherry Tree (Indiana County), Pennsylvania, USA
imported post

Well, just as the judge can write to his state representative, so can I (and I do). Don't know about the judge, but I've actually met and spoken with mine, and posed for a news photo with my state rep.

The judge had no choice but to follow state law, unless he wished to be crucified by the appeals court.