• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

PA Judge does smackdown of Sheriff's action revoking carry permit for mere open carry while voting!

cato

imported post

Mike wrote:
...but anotherproblem with cross posting is that I can't throw a penalty flag at the OCDO poster!
Thats funny!:lol:I'll go throw,"via proxy", apenalty flag over there warning himthat he may bebanned from even openingan account here if he does it again.

Emptymag

imported post

Just thought I'd pop in to say that I'm thrilled with Greg's victory as well as the responses I've been seeing in the "comments" section here...
http://www.topix.net/forum/source/chambersburg-public-opinion/TB2FA2OF7PT4P77I6/p6#lastPost

I've posted several comments there that I'm quite proud of.
Anyone who knows me from the PAFOA.org forum knows that most of my posts are a humorous mix of "smart-ass" and "agitator", with a pinch of useful info.

There are some subjects though, that demand serious thought, and discussion.

Thanks again to everyone who showed their support to Mr. Rotz.
By doing so, you showed support for ALL of us.

Hey, looky! You guys have that dancing bananna thingy!
:celebrate
Woo-Hoo! I'll have to come here more often!
(Ahhhh... that feels better!)
:D

CCinPA

imported post

imperialism2024 wrote:
CCinPA wrote:
Having the right to keep and bare arms is what keeps us from being like a third world country.

I don't know if that's a typo or intentional, but it's great.

I think OCDO's new motto should be, "Exercising the right to keep and bare arms" :cool:
Crap that was a typo and I am just seeing it today. :uhoh:

Any way if you want to have bare arms that is fine also. :)

jack

Banned
imported post

Thanks for the fight Greg ! Congratulations on your victory, God bless you for not compromising.

I'm bothered greatly by the new Sheriffs comments.

It might be legal BUT.......

What crap, the law is the law.

TrueBrit

imported post

Shawn wrote:
Is a civil suit against the old sheriff going to be filed under a 1983 action?

Nice idea,worth a shot!

Seriously, best congratulations to Greg, who has flown the flag in an uncompromising manner for all law-abiding gun-owners, and to all of the men who supported him so stoutly!

MY HAT IS OFF THIS DAY TO THE PENNSYLVANIANS, AND THEIR SUPPORTERS!

TrueBrit.

Mtn Jack

imported post

Hey Emptymag nice to see you here come stay awhile.These guys girls and others,are a good bunch i dont post a lot on either forum,but i read it all . Nice to share in a win doesent it. Mtn Jack

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

TrueBrit wrote:
Shawn wrote:
Is a civil suit against the old sheriff going to be filed under a 1983 action?

Nice idea,worth a shot!

Seriously, best congratulations to Greg, who has flown the flag in an uncompromising manner for all law-abiding gun-owners, and to all of the men who supported him so stoutly!

MY HAT IS OFF THIS DAY TO THE PENNSYLVANIANS, AND THEIR SUPPORTERS!

TrueBrit.
This was TrueBrit's last post before his untimely demise.
Should you wish to read his wife's comments and pay your final respects
to a great friend of our freedoms go to:
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum25/7741-2.html

Yata hey

"Fear not for whom the bell tolls for it tolls for thee."