Thread: Crime rates in wilmington

Post imported post

I got a little bored and looked up the crime stats for wilmington from the FBI and did a little comparison from 2005 to 2006, the latest 2 years. I may expand it further for my personal knowledge and to get a better understanding of crime trends in wilmington over time. If I do this and your guys want, I can post it up as well.

Population Violent crime Murder Rape 2005 73938 1049 12 27 2006 73645 1354 19 48 Percent change -0.40% 29.08% 58.33% 77.78%

Just have to remember these are only reported crimes.

State Researcher

Post imported post

Man, if you live in Delaware and listen to AM radio in the morning (guilty ), you can hear all of the crap that happens not 4-8 blocks from where I work... and I'm right off by the Riverfront. It's a scary place after dark and I'm not at all suprised how much violence there is... the City Council doesn't really do much at all.

Post imported post

damn. the table i posted looked good in the reply box but once i submitted it looked like crap. i will see if i can repost it in a better manner.

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/bsubach/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img]i attached a screen shot of the small table i created.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post imported post

I liked the spreadsheet layout. Scary.:shock:

Glad I moved.