• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

any handgun safety trainers in Utah County?

b1ack5mith

imported post

http://www.maine.gov/dps/index.html

i can get my main CWP (accepted by UT) for 60$ by mail, but i need several things first, one of them being proof of handgun safety training, and the sooner i can get it, the better. are any of you or do any of you know anyone who does handgun safety training near me? as i will need physical proof (paper) proving that i have completed a training course, then i will be able to have my CWP :D

but i will need to do it soon, because it says that maine gives out 3000 permits a year. (i hope that doesnt mean ONLY 3000 a year)

b1ack5mith

imported post

cool, ill give em a call soon, but tomarrow im going to be in SLC for a minuteman meeting from 11:00- i dont know lol. so ill see what days/times they give classes, and if they can give me the proper requirements to get my Maine permit :D ty all guys!