• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Problems with police

IanB

imported post

Ummmm OK.....

So now... somewhere... a criminal has a REAL police uniform which the dummy was wearing? Smart... REAL smart Lacy PD!

jack

Banned
imported post

Don't worry someone like this police impersonator from Virginia will buy that Uniform off Ebay, get a badge , strap on a airsoft pistol and be making traffic stops by Monday. I just hope he doesn't run around harassing open carrying folks. Imagine if some security guard anti-gunner typegot a hold of that uniform. The guy in Virginia actually pulled over an off duty police officer :celebrate.

You know she had to be like, you got to be kidding. So what do you do if a bogus officer pulls you over. Drawl down on him or drive off (or over him, save bullets but could dent your license plate).

Attachments

• cv_ppl_rivassteven.jpg
    cv_ppl_rivassteven.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 367

Cue-Ball

imported post

Great thread. My wife and I recently took a road trip to Arizona and back. Both directions we went through a small town (in Southern Idaho, I think it was) that had a very conspicuous Sheriff's bronco sitting on the side of the road as you entered town. Sitting in this Bronco was one of the counties finest...mannequins. :)

It apparently worked, because people were practically standing on the brakes to get from 65 down to 35 once they saw the vehicle. :)