• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Senator Puller/Delegate Amundson Town Hall meeting

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

This meeting, an annual event, will be held at the South County Government Center, 8350 Richmond Highway, 10-12 AM, Saturday, 12 January.

Anyone else plan to go?

Neplusultra

imported post

Tess wrote:
This meeting, an annual event, will be held at the South County Government Center, 8350 Richmond Highway, 10-12 AM, Saturday, 12 January.

Anyone else plan to go?
I won't be there Tess but my father ran against her on at least one occasion. I'm sure her gun position is less than conservative, but don't know for sure. Either way I hope the best for you in standing up for 2A rights! Let us know what happens.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I know both Amundson and Puller have positions that are less-than-supportive. She's wrong on most issues I know, but she's been unopposed here since I've been here so I feel it my duty to let her know that she does not have a unanimous voice in her district on many items.

Last year she would't call on me. I believe it's because I wore my Guns Save Lives button. This year I'll have it with me but will probably put it on after the Q&A session.

Last year there were three OCDO people there, but I can't remember if the other two OC'd or not. No es importante. We'll see what happens.

BTW - I like your father already if he ran against one of these two.