• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Letter to WinCo

heywoodjablowme

imported post

nathan wrote:
I've been keeping my fingers crossed everytime I check the mail but nothing yet..

Since a big deal was made about it, it might read something like...

Dear WINCO customer

Thanks for your interest in the OC policy in our store question. But unfortunately (regardless of state law) We have to decline your request of OC in our store. The NEW store policy as of your request has been declined. We stand by our mangers decisions to offer the best customer service we can provide to the community.

Sincerely. John Doe....

So I guess that no one shop at WinCo because the dont allow OC now.... Real smart? Why wright a letter when you can go in the next day and not draw any attention?

nathan

imported post

heywoodjablowme wrote:

So I guess that no one shop at WinCo because the dont allow OC now.... Real smart? Why wright a letter when you can go in the next day and not draw any attention?
Posting while drunk is bad etiquette.

heywoodjablowme

imported post

nathan wrote:
heywoodjablowme wrote:

Good response, I suppose that would be the appropriate way to reply when you have no real rebutle.. But then I would expect that from close minded folks like yourself. Keep it up, you really are doing a huge disservice to the OC community.

nathan

imported post

heywoodjablowme wrote:
nathan wrote:
heywoodjablowme wrote:

Good response, I suppose that would be the appropriate way to reply when you have no real rebutle.. But then I would expect that from close minded folks like yourself. Keep it up, you really are doing a huge disservice to the OC community.
If you want me to respond to the content of your post be coherent.

You said 'Why wright a letter when you can go in the next day and not draw any attention?'

What does that mean?

just_a_car

imported post

nathan wrote:

You said 'Why wright a letter when you can go in the next day and not draw any attention?'

What does that mean?
It means your first name has to be Wilber or Orville to get any kind of response. *chuckle* Sorry, couldn't help myself.

heywoodjablowme

imported post

nathan wrote:
heywoodjablowme wrote:
nathan wrote:
heywoodjablowme wrote:

What does that mean?

It means your a closed minded imature little boy and you need to grow up.... Hope I didnt misspell anything for ya this time..;)

dt

imported post

heywoodjablowme wrote:
nathan wrote:
I've been keeping my fingers crossed everytime I check the mail but nothing yet..

Since a big deal was made about it, it might read something like...

Dear WINCO customer

Thanks for your interest in the OC policy in our store question. But unfortunately (regardless of state law) We have to decline your request of OC in our store. The NEW store policy as of your request has been declined. We stand by our mangers decisions to offer the best customer service we can provide to the community.

Sincerely. John Doe....

Why write a letter?

Because if you can get a "we follow WA state law" response from corporate, you can use it against any store manager or employee who just happens to have a personal agenda.

And even if the store management had a meeting after the incident and decided they weren't going to call 911 next time he came in OC'ing, it simply wasn't OK for them to treat him like that the first time. The guy who called 911 when he asked to speak to the manager was acting like an idiot, wasting taxpayerresources, and causing a general ruckus when there was abs. no need for it.