• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC activities, Jan 8,9

Phssthpok

imported post

My brother was in town from Taxachusets, so I took a few days off work to hang out since I hadn't seen him in several years.

Wed we spent about 2 hours in Newport bay, and another hour in the Chriistian Supply store. I OC'd the whole time without incident. Indeed... without any noticable reaction.

Thursday we went down to Fry's in Wilsonville (where I could OC loaded) and killed almost three hours wandering around. again...no one seemed to even notice.

My brothers WIFE on the other hand apparently noticed...but she never said anything to me about it. I figured I'd get SOME sort of comment from a Mass. native.:p

SetivaSicWood

imported post

Monday (1/14) evening I made a run to the Walmat in Woodburn as well as stopping at Frys in Wilsonville. I open carried in both stores without any trouble at all.