longwatch wrote: I signed the petition.
    Me too....

Post imported post

Comp-tech wrote:
    TEX1N wrote:
    longwatch wrote: I signed the petition.
    Me too....
    Done.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

1123 have signed

Post imported post

Has anyone verified that this is truely Congreesman Cantors website. I am willing to sign, just want to make sure this is a legit site and not some anti site trying to get signature or even personal information thru some covert action.

Post imported post

Here is his Official site: http://cantor.house.gov/default.htm,and another: http://www.ericcantor.com/, I'm still looking to see if I can find any others. As far as the petition goes, the signaturelooks like what I remember when he was running for Congress, however, the rest of it doesn't look like the petitions on his other sites. I just don't know.
    'Till the last landings made, and we stand unafraid, on a shore not mortal has seen,
    'Till the last bugle call, sounds taps for us all,
    It's Semper Fidelis, MARINE!

Post imported post

streetdoc wrote:
    Here is his Official site: http://cantor.house.gov/default.htm,and another: http://www.ericcantor.com/, I'm still looking to see if I can find any others. As far as the petition goes, the signaturelooks like what I remember when he was running for Congress, however, the rest of it doesn't look like the petitions on his other sites. I just don't know.
    I had a few concerns when I first looked at it. I already signed, but it would still be nice to know if this is legit or not.

Post imported post

www.savethesecond.com

Rep. Cantor deserves praise for this.

stay safe.

skidmark

Save the Second Amendment

www.savethesecond.com

Rep. Cantor deserves praise for this step.

stay safe.

skidmark

In a great victory for the American People, the U.S. Court of Appeals overturned the DC handgun ban saying it was a violation of the second amendment. For the first time in years a court held that the second amendment guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms. The United States Supreme Court has agreed to hear the case. Defenders of the second amendment have been working hard for just this moment in history for years.

Last Friday, the United States Solicitor General filed formal briefs asking the Supreme Court not to affirm the lower court’s decision. This is just outrageous. The Solicitor General is the Federal Government’s lawyer. So, now we have the federal government using our tax dollars to argue for a delay on a ruling concerning our fundamental rights.

Take action today - sign this petition to let the government know that you value your second amendment rights. Together, we can ensure that your rights are protected. For the first time in years we have the opportunity for the Supreme Court to clearly say that the second amendment applies to all Americans and that no government can ban all handguns.

Let your voice be heard - sign the petition today.

It is difficult to exaggerate what is at stake in this case; it is the first major Supreme Court review of the Second Amendment in over seventy years. This case will likely establish an important precedent on the issue of second amendment rights - let us make sure that it is one that protects our rights.

Sign the petition today – together we can protect our Second Amendment rights.

Watch the Video
    Have Signed the Petition

Rep. Eric Cantor
    United States Congressman

Paid for and Authorized by Cantor for Congress
    www.EricCantor.com
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Post imported post

I sent the following e-mail to Congressman Cantor's Ofice, I post up the reply that I get.

I would like to find out if you are sponsoring or actually involved in this pettition: http://savethesecond.com/

Thank you,

David Gilmore
    SSgt USMC Ret
    'Till the last landings made, and we stand unafraid, on a shore not mortal has seen,
    'Till the last bugle call, sounds taps for us all,
    It's Semper Fidelis, MARINE!

Post imported post

Signed.

3654 votes.