• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SAVE THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Lthrnck

imported post

Has anyone verified that this is truely Congreesman Cantors website. I am willing to sign, just want to make sure this is a legit site and not some anti site trying to get signature or even personal information thru some covert action.

TEX1N

imported post

streetdoc wrote:
Here is his Official site: http://cantor.house.gov/default.htm,and another: http://www.ericcantor.com/, I'm still looking to see if I can find any others. As far as the petition goes, the signaturelooks like what I remember when he was running for Congress, however, the rest of it doesn't look like the petitions on his other sites. I just don't know.
I had a few concerns when I first looked at it. I already signed, but it would still be nice to know if this is legit or not.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

www.savethesecond.com

Rep. Cantor deserves praise for this.

stay safe.

skidmark

Save the Second Amendment

www.savethesecond.com

Rep. Cantor deserves praise for this step.

stay safe.

skidmark

In a great victory for the American People, the U.S. Court of Appeals overturned the DC handgun ban saying it was a violation of the second amendment. For the first time in years a court held that the second amendment guarantees an individual right to keep and bear arms. The United States Supreme Court has agreed to hear the case. Defenders of the second amendment have been working hard for just this moment in history for years.

Last Friday, the United States Solicitor General filed formal briefs asking the Supreme Court not to affirm the lower court’s decision. This is just outrageous. The Solicitor General is the Federal Government’s lawyer. So, now we have the federal government using our tax dollars to argue for a delay on a ruling concerning our fundamental rights.

Take action today - sign this petition to let the government know that you value your second amendment rights. Together, we can ensure that your rights are protected. For the first time in years we have the opportunity for the Supreme Court to clearly say that the second amendment applies to all Americans and that no government can ban all handguns.

Let your voice be heard - sign the petition today.

It is difficult to exaggerate what is at stake in this case; it is the first major Supreme Court review of the Second Amendment in over seventy years. This case will likely establish an important precedent on the issue of second amendment rights - let us make sure that it is one that protects our rights.

Sign the petition today – together we can protect our Second Amendment rights.

Watch the Video
Have Signed the Petition

Rep. Eric Cantor
United States Congressman

Paid for and Authorized by Cantor for Congress
www.EricCantor.com