• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I saw a unicorn. Inside a church.

combatcarry

imported post

My wife drug me to watcha dance meet at the Good Shepherd PresbyterianChurch in St. George on Saturday. The MC of the dance competition was decked out in biker gear, and was openly carrying a pistol on his left hip.

I don't think anyone noticed... But, I did. :cool:

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
combatcarry wrote:
My wife drug me

I hate it when that happens! :? Do you think it was just part of the guys outfit? Did you OC there also?
I never Drag my husband anywhere! You can't make someone do something they don't want to do!!!! SGT Jensen!

tarzan1888

imported post

packingmama wrote:
SGT Jensen wrote:
combatcarry wrote:
My wife drug me

I hate it when that happens! :? Do you think it was just part of the guys outfit? Did you OC there also?
I never Drag my husband anywhere! You can't make someone do something they don't want to do!!!! SGT Jensen!
SGT Jensen wrote:
He said drug, not drag. :p

Oh Oh......

I think someone might be sleeping on the couch tonight...... Kevin...

Tarzan

combatcarry

imported post

It was part of his costume... I think he wearshis biker attire all the time. The guy was overally decked out in the biker garb. He had a small revolver snapped into a built in holster in his chaps...

I didn't dare openly carry inside an unfamiliar church.

tarzan1888

imported post

SGT Jensen wrote:
tarzan1888 wrote:
Oh Oh......

I think someone might be sleeping on the couch tonight...... Kevin...

Tarzan

...that would be nice! :D

Maybe for you.....

I get cold every morning about 3:00 AM and like to snuggle.

Sleeping on the couch is not conducive to snuggling. :(

Tarzan

rocknsnow

imported post

you just like to keeping digging a deeper hole don't ya kevin...:)i am still single so if i am sleeping on the couch that means i was to lazy to get up and go to my bed...

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
I get cold every morning about 3:00 AM and like to snuggle.

Sleeping on the couch is not conducive to snuggling. :(

Tarzan
I often complain that it is too hot in our bed. The wife likes to snuggle, but she is also cold blooded! :shock:
(There is another shovel full out of my hole)

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Kevin just dosen't want to admit that he likes to snuggle and misses me when he isn't next to me at night!

xmirage2kx

imported post

Get a room you too....lol

It is not a matter of making guys do something they don't want to. It comes down to what do you want more: a woman’s scorn or going to xxxxx.

I think it says in the bible it is better to live on the corner of your rooftop then in the house of an angry woman, especially when that woman packs a Glock.

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

That's right, mind you I may be packing a Glock but there could be others as well.

Ok we are getting off the subject, enough about SGT Jensen and I, he knows that I am always right so we can drop the subject now.

UtahRSO

imported post

Reminds me of the story about the guy who died, and when he got to heaven he saw two great doors. One was labeled "Henpecked Husbands." The other was labeled "Husbands Not Henpecked."

There was a long, long line of men in front of the henpecked door, but only one man waiting at the other door. The guy walked over to the man and said, "Wow! You're a lucky man! How is it that all those guys are over there, and you're here?"

The man ducked his head and said, "My wife told me to stand here."