• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Taurus 441 - good price?

dt

imported post

Anyone have or had a Taurus 441 (44 special)? There is one for sale locally for $250, and I'm wondering if it might be a good deal. I haven't found out finish or condition yet. I can't find any on gunbroker to compare prices. I know they aren't made anymore,and I'm not sure how the quality was for the older guns. I have a Taurus 605 357 snubbie and its been great.

Thanks!

marciedodge

imported post

I have a taurus 441 4" barrel .44 spl and I love the gun!!! I paid $350 for mine and have never regreted buying it. the web site that is listed above is also from 2000, eight years later prices have gone up on guns.