• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spoke with attorney

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Long story short, and not to give out too many details, letter detailing the legalities of what I was doing, and what will happen again if I am detained for OC will be written and addressed to appropriate parties.

just_a_car

imported post

Outstanding! That also means there's a legal record on file with the attorney and with the PD that indicates that OC and stops for just OC are not okay and will be 'dealt with' with legal action.

Good job Steve.

Preston1911

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
Long story short, and not to give out too many details, letter detailing the legalities of what I was doing, and what will happen again if I am detained for OC will be written and addressed to appropriate parties.
Steve, glad to hear the latest. A lot of have been watching for updates.