Thread: Emergency Preparedness

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

There is a big Emergency Preparedness Fair going on in Santaquin this Saturday the 19th. The address is 50 South 200 East at the LDS church. Yes inside the church so we can't carry, but outside we can. There will be a few things going on outside. I am doing part of the fair, so whoever can and who wants to come I will see you there! The time is from 1-3 p.m.

They will have several booths - Red Cross/ CPR/First Aid, etc. , CERT info, Maybe County info, Dutch Oven, Water/ storing,treating,etc., Food Storage, Sanitation, Vital Records, Ham Radio, Sprouting, Amber Alert stuff, Light sources, Camping, and many many more. Mainly anything on Preparedness. Also some classes will be offered and demonstrations. Several handouts and lots of info. There will also be several distributors, however because it is inside an LDS church no one can sell anything there. You can get the info to buy stuff and sign up to buy stuff just cannot purchase it there.
    This fair will be worth your time and you can see ME and SGT Jensen! Hey what the heck, lets have a pot luck meet at our house just down the street at 3:30. If you wanna come, PM me for our address. And yes even though our house is a private residence you can bring your guns! The more the merrrier! We love GUNS!
    "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson

Post imported post

Count me in for saturday....what is the address for the church thing?

Post imported post

The church is located at 50 South 200 East in Santaquin.
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

we could go shopping at the University Mall afterwards....

Post imported post

I think you are on to something!
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

you know dessert...or something...