• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Emergency Preparedness

packingmama

Campaign Veteran
imported post

There is a big Emergency Preparedness Fair going on in Santaquin this Saturday the 19th. The address is 50 South 200 East at the LDS church. Yes inside the church so we can't carry, but outside we can. There will be a few things going on outside. I am doing part of the fair, so whoever can and who wants to come I will see you there! The time is from 1-3 p.m.

They will have several booths - Red Cross/ CPR/First Aid, etc. , CERT info, Maybe County info, Dutch Oven, Water/ storing,treating,etc., Food Storage, Sanitation, Vital Records, Ham Radio, Sprouting, Amber Alert stuff, Light sources, Camping, and many many more. Mainly anything on Preparedness. Also some classes will be offered and demonstrations. Several handouts and lots of info. There will also be several distributors, however because it is inside an LDS church no one can sell anything there. You can get the info to buy stuff and sign up to buy stuff just cannot purchase it there.
This fair will be worth your time and you can see ME and SGT Jensen! Hey what the heck, lets have a pot luck meet at our house just down the street at 3:30. If you wanna come, PM me for our address. And yes even though our house is a private residence you can bring your guns! The more the merrrier! We love GUNS! :D