• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

On Sale Serpa

Mtn Jack

imported post

:celebrate:celebrateBlackhawk.com has serpas on sale for most glocks and some others,29.00 i really like there product and customer support. Mtn Jack

dave_in_delaware

imported post

I own a SERPA CQC level 2 auto-locking holster for my XD's. They are awesome and I'll stick with them for my OC holster of choice, hands-down.

The unlocking/drawing motion is so smooth and natural (trigger finger), it's just perfect.

Blackhawk has a great product. And they stand behind it, too. I had a little issue w/ "rattle" of the gun inside it. I emailed them, and they sent me a new locking spring piece right away.

They get two thumbs up from me,for service and product and quality and price.

artedna

imported post

Take a look at Safariland sent e-mails to both Blackhawk and Safariland for my sp2022 Blackhawk says they will add to there list ,Safariland say it is added and will be out in late spring-The french police use there model #6280.

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Mtn Jack wrote:
:celebrate:celebrateBlackhawk.com has serpas on sale for most glocks and some others,29.00 i really like there product and customer support. Mtn Jack

I checked the CQC Serpa Level 2 holsters, and it looks like the only one on sale for $29.00 is the one fitted for the Sig 228/229. All others are $48.99. That's not a bad price... IIRC they are normally about $75-$80.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Cool -- I have been thinking about getting one for my P228. I often carry the .45 in one but hadn't yet decided for the Sig. At that price I think my mind is made up now.

dave_in_delaware

imported post

I would think that blackhawk.com would tend to be a little higher in price than a more "general" gun supply store. Check w/ your local gun supply store. That's where I found mine (for $40). $50 from Blackhawk isn't too bad I guess. But I'd rather patronize my local store than go online (and probably pay for shipping).

DreQo

State Researcher
imported post

artedna wrote:
Take a look at Safariland sent e-mails to both Blackhawk and Safariland for my sp2022 Blackhawk says they will add to there list ,Safariland say it is added and will be out in late spring-The french police use there model #6280.

Not to sound like a Blackhawk basher, but I've been on the horn with these guys for almost 2 years asking about a holster for the P99/SW99. First they just didn't make it, then they'd "add it to the list", then it was "yeah, it'll be available in Jan. 2008", and last I heard it was "well it'll fit the P99, but not the SW99". Half the time I call I get someone that knows something, the other half the time it's some twit reading off of a script. And now when you look at their site under "new holsters", you get a blank page. It's been that way since November. Not very professional if you ask me.

Safariland's customer service, on the other hand, is second to none. It's down right ridiculous how helpful they are :D. If they said they'll have a holster for your gun, they'll have it. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on BH, though.

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I did it. I got one on sale for my Sig. Right at about $35 shipped which I am fine with considering I paid about $5 more + tax for the same holster for my XD locally. Now to decide which other platforms I want to use them with .... hmmmm. Still considering shoulder holster for CC with sports coats/suits.

I was impressed with their shipping. I ordered it at about 2pm Thursday. I received an email early Friday morning telling me it had shipped out Thursday afternoon. Can't ask for faster response than that from a company. As I did the cheapest shipping being that I am not in a hurry for it, I should have it no later than the end of next week.

markand

imported post

I like the Serpa holsters. Sale is for right handed holsters only :(