• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rock River LAR-15 (maybe) for sale

wooleysgirl

imported post

I'm trying to get Wooley to sell his AR, and he doesn't think he wants to... however, he said he would consider it for the right price. For those of you who know wooley (or even if you don't), he has changed his cell phone number so PM me and I will give you the new number and you can contact him to discuss price and all that gun stuff. :)

As listed in the topic title the gun is a Rock River LAR-15 rifle with the following extras:

two 20 round magazines...ergo grip...collapsable stock...modified sights...stock saddle...ambidextrious single point sling adapter...and a carry case

Thanks for reading and please consider purchasing this gun!

vrwmiller

imported post

I've seen said firearm. It is a nice firearm. I, however, will not be purchasing it as much as I'd like to. Although, you could tell Wooley to stop being a stranger :cool:

Wooley

imported post

I approved her message....

By the way, it has been sold. Sad as I was to see her go, they will be a new one that is exactly what I want. Not to mention, it went to a good home.

VRW, I'm back in all my sarcastic glory. New cell, PM me! Maybe I'll venture up to Little Mexico and visit you....