• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Poll to hammer....

Freeflight

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I found this poll,

Go vote for the fun of it!!

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/12897471.html

PAGEDALE, Mo. (AP) _ A pizza delivery man is claiming self-defense for the fatal shooting of a man in suburban St. Louis.

Do you think that the pizza delivery man should have had a gun?

Yes, everyone has the right
yellow.gif

83.1%

No, he was at work, he shouldn't have had the gun
red.gif

12.3%

No, look what ended up happening
yellow.gif

3.1%

Don't know/don't care
red.gif

1.5%

The incident happened last night in Pagedale. St. Louis County police spokeswoman Tracy Panus says two men called in a pizza order, then tried to rob the man who brought the pizza.

if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']) document.write('');if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']){ document.write(plpm['Mid-Story Ad']);} else { if(self['plurp'] && plurp['97']){} else {document.write(''); } }if (self['plpm'] && plpm['Mid-Story Ad']) document.write('');

The delivery man says the suspects had guns. He says he feared for his safety and fired at the men, striking and killing one of them. The other man ran away.

The identity of the man who died has not been released

Freeflight

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Doug Huffman wrote:
It's broke. I voted many times without changing the inticated fractions.

I don't know Doug... it says 84.2 now in favor.. I just copied and pasted the poll as it was won't update here..Looks like they have a filter for one vote per ip address.