Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Romney caught in yet another lie

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fairfax, VA, ,
    Posts
    1,244

    Post imported post

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGnyLhhYtZM

    We need more reporters like this one.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    , , USA
    Posts
    1,436

    Post imported post

    ama-gi wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGnyLhhYtZM

    We need more reporters like this one.
    First off Fred Thompson is my guy, and not Mitt, but



    Woooo Woooo big lie.


    Come on Spin Spin Spin



    You guys who believe the main stream media when they attack someone you don't like.

    There is a world of difference between "running a campaign" and being an un-payed adviser.

    I think I'm going to be sick.





    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    Regular Member MetalChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    1,215

    Post imported post

    tarzan1888 wrote:
    ama-gi wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGnyLhhYtZM

    We need more reporters like this one.
    First off Fred Thompson is my guy, and not Mitt, but



    Woooo Woooo big lie.


    Come on Spin Spin Spin
    x2

    I'm faaaaaaaaar from a Mitt Romney fan, but that video is a bunch of bollocks.

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Marquette, Michigan, USA
    Posts
    253

    Post imported post

    I think you're rude and ugly.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fairfax, VA, ,
    Posts
    1,244

    Post imported post

    tarzan1888 wrote:
    There is a world of difference between "running a campaign" and being an un-payed adviser.
    Under that definition, NO ONE has lobbyists running their campaign and MultipleMitt shouldn't have bothered to even mention it.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    , Nevada, USA
    Posts
    343

    Post imported post

    Watching this right now. Its so disgusting.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fairfax, VA, ,
    Posts
    1,244

    Post imported post

    bourneshooter wrote:
    Watching this right now. Its so disgusting.
    What's disgusting? Romney dissembling, Romney being the plastic Mr. smiley, or the reporter calling him on it?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    , Nevada, USA
    Posts
    343

    Post imported post

    Pretty much everything. And then the way the "Press guy" takes the reporter aside. Thats bad - can anyone say FIRST AMENDMENT VIOLATION!

    (not to mention his anti-2A stance)

  9. #9
    Regular Member MetalChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    1,215

    Post imported post

    bourneshooter wrote:
    can anyone say FIRST AMENDMENT VIOLATION!
    Can anyone say IT WAS A PRESS CONFERENCE WITH LIMITED TIME AND THE REPORTER WAS BEING A COMPLETE TWAT?



  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    4 hours south of HankT, ,
    Posts
    5,121

    Post imported post

    bourneshooter wrote:
    Pretty much everything. And then the way the "Press guy" takes the reporter aside. Thats bad - can anyone say FIRST AMENDMENT VIOLATION!

    (not to mention his anti-2A stance)
    Last joke is on the press guy, of course, since his goosestep was shown on TV and all over the internet, laying his and his boss's ************* bare for the whole world to see.:celebrate

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    , Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    11

    Post imported post

    You can bet that anything Keith Olberdork wants to feature won't be friendly to Republicans in general and conservatives in particular. And as for the reporter who reported this item, maybe he wanted to be the news instead of just reporting the news. The lobbyist certainly wasn't running the campaign.
    This is not to say that Mitt Romney is a conservative. He isn't. There's only one conservative in the race, maybe, (Duncan Hunter) and he doesn't have a chance of being nominated.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Fairfax, VA, ,
    Posts
    1,244

    Post imported post

    Eagle wrote:
    You can bet that anything Keith Olberdork wants to feature won't be friendly to Republicans in general and conservatives in particular.
    Although he's an anti-gun sociaist, Olbermann has been the only mainstream news reporter who's taken King George to task on his orwellian anti-privacy powergrabs. He's much more interesting, intelligent and fair than anyone else on the 8:00 slot.

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    4 hours south of HankT, ,
    Posts
    5,121

    Post imported post

    ama-gi wrote:
    Eagle wrote:
    You can bet that anything Keith Olberdork wants to feature won't be friendly to Republicans in general and conservatives in particular.
    Although he's an anti-gun sociaist, Olbermann has been the only mainstream news reporter who's taken King George to task on his orwellian anti-privacy powergrabs. He's much more interesting, intelligent and fair than anyone else on the 8:00 slot.
    Something to be said for that, I guess. I think I'd take an honest and principled leftist over a lying conservative or libertarian. Exposing politicians' BS is never a negative thing, even if your political views suck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •