• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Romney caught in yet another lie

tarzan1888

imported post

ama-gi wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGnyLhhYtZM

We need more reporters like this one.

First off Fred Thompson is my guy, and not Mitt, but

Woooo Woooo big lie.

Come on Spin Spin Spin

You guys who believe the main stream media when they attack someone you don't like.

There is a world of difference between "running a campaign" and being an un-payed adviser.

I think I'm going to be sick.

Attachments

• beingsick.gif
    beingsick.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 284

sjhipple

imported post

tarzan1888 wrote:
There is a world of difference between "running a campaign" and being an un-payed adviser.
Under that definition, NO ONE has lobbyists running their campaign and MultipleMitt shouldn't have bothered to even mention it.

bourneshooter

imported post

Pretty much everything. And then the way the "Press guy" takes the reporter aside. Thats bad - can anyone say FIRST AMENDMENT VIOLATION!

(not to mention his anti-2A stance)

MetalChris

imported post

bourneshooter wrote:
can anyone say FIRST AMENDMENT VIOLATION!
Can anyone say IT WAS A PRESS CONFERENCE WITH LIMITED TIME AND THE REPORTER WAS BEING A COMPLETE TWAT?

:)

Tomahawk

imported post

bourneshooter wrote:
Pretty much everything. And then the way the "Press guy" takes the reporter aside. Thats bad - can anyone say FIRST AMENDMENT VIOLATION!

(not to mention his anti-2A stance)
Last joke is on the press guy, of course, since his goosestep was shown on TV and all over the internet, laying his and his boss's douchebaggery bare for the whole world to see.:celebrate

Eagle

imported post

You can bet that anything Keith Olberdork wants to feature won't be friendly to Republicans in general and conservatives in particular. And as for the reporter who reported this item, maybe he wanted to be the news instead of just reporting the news. The lobbyist certainly wasn't running the campaign.
This is not to say that Mitt Romney is a conservative. He isn't. There's only one conservative in the race, maybe, (Duncan Hunter) and he doesn't have a chance of being nominated.

sjhipple

imported post

Eagle wrote:
You can bet that anything Keith Olberdork wants to feature won't be friendly to Republicans in general and conservatives in particular.

Although he's an anti-gun sociaist, Olbermann has been the only mainstream news reporter who's taken King George to task on his orwellian anti-privacy powergrabs. He's much more interesting, intelligent and fair than anyone else on the 8:00 slot.

Tomahawk

imported post

ama-gi wrote:
Eagle wrote:
You can bet that anything Keith Olberdork wants to feature won't be friendly to Republicans in general and conservatives in particular.

Although he's an anti-gun sociaist, Olbermann has been the only mainstream news reporter who's taken King George to task on his orwellian anti-privacy powergrabs. He's much more interesting, intelligent and fair than anyone else on the 8:00 slot.
Something to be said for that, I guess. I think I'd take an honest and principled leftist over a lying conservative or libertarian. Exposing politicians' BS is never a negative thing, even if your political views suck.