Thread: washington DC...

Post imported post

yeah did you guys see it yet? some guy from utah was walkin around the capital with a shotgun around (some of the people who saw it said he had a bow and samurai sword as well, but the police didnt mention it) this guy was a "2nd amendmant rights activist" but this kinda makes us look bad... he shouldnt have dont it this way lol! now it makes us utahns look bad lol! i wonder what kinda charge they will make up for this guy... "brandishing?"

Post imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
    yeah did you guys see it yet? some guy from utah was walkin around the capital with a shotgun around (some of the people who saw it said he had a bow and samurai sword as well, but the police didnt mention it) this guy was a "2nd amendmant rights activist" but this kinda makes us look bad... he shouldnt have dont it this way lol! now it makes us utahns look bad lol! i wonder what kinda charge they will make up for this guy... "brandishing?"
    Source....Please.

I found references to an arrest, but nothing more.

Tarzan

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

http://www.politico.com/blogs/thecry...r_Capitol.html

"Therewas no confirmation that the man was carrying a samurai sword or any other weapon, although Fox News is reporting that."
    ---

Post imported post

UPDATE II: Schneider announced Capitol Police will "disrupt" atruck possibly belonging to the man who was arrested. Meaning they will spray water at the vehicle to see if anything explodes inside...
    UPDATE III: The "disruption" prompts a "loud boom," John reports from the street nearby.

Post imported post

This guy looks like a bad one.

He has long rap sheets in Virginia and Utah

http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=25&sid=1329237

Tarzan

Post imported post

I didn't see this on the news anywhere and have been watching the past couple nights. Wow.
    -Unrequited