• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

washington DC...

b1ack5mith

imported post

yeah did you guys see it yet? some guy from utah was walkin around the capital with a shotgun around (some of the people who saw it said he had a bow and samurai sword as well, but the police didnt mention it) this guy was a "2nd amendmant rights activist" but this kinda makes us look bad... he shouldnt have dont it this way lol! now it makes us utahns look bad lol! i wonder what kinda charge they will make up for this guy... "brandishing?"

tarzan1888

imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
yeah did you guys see it yet? some guy from utah was walkin around the capital with a shotgun around (some of the people who saw it said he had a bow and samurai sword as well, but the police didnt mention it) this guy was a "2nd amendmant rights activist" but this kinda makes us look bad... he shouldnt have dont it this way lol! now it makes us utahns look bad lol! i wonder what kinda charge they will make up for this guy... "brandishing?"

Source....Please.

I found references to an arrest, but nothing more.

Tarzan

IanB

imported post

UPDATE II: Schneider announced Capitol Police will "disrupt" atruck possibly belonging to the man who was arrested. Meaning they will spray water at the vehicle to see if anything explodes inside...
UPDATE III: The "disruption" prompts a "loud boom," John reports from the street nearby.