• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

5.11 Operator vs Trainer belt

bspurs5

imported post

Does anyone have experience with these belts. I am trying to decide which to buy. The operator belt is advertised as having a stiffener, and the trainer is not. Does that mean the trainer is not stiff enough to handle an IWB or OWB holster? I would be using it for CC, but also at the range and OCing.

Feedback appreciated!

Mjolnir

imported post

Wilderness 5 stitch is the best belt like this on the market, check em out and you will not be disappointed.