• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Where is everyone meeting up on Monday?

Neplusultra

imported post

Sorry if this has been covered already but is everyone meeting up before going to the GAB or are we meeting at some point or time during the day? I Do Not know my way around and for instance the MMM lie in is going to be someplace I have no idea where.

Is there an itinerary to be found?

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Nakedshoplifter posted about a breakfast meetup, around 0815-0830, at a Denny's. I'll be looking for the exact address (it's in the carpool coordination thread) so we can be there.

Denny's
803 E Parham Rd
Richmond, VA

bayboy42

imported post

Per the VCDL updates:

10:00 - Capital Building at 9th and Broad - Everyone will meet in the lobby immediately on the other side of the metal detectors. Look for the Guns Save Lives buttons.

12:00ish - Lunch in the cafeteria.

These times are if you plan onjoining with other folks and team leaders. You can of coursechoose to go out on your own as well.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

MMM "lie" in is scheduled for 8:30 A.M.

Breakfast at Denny's on Parham Road is good - see anybody there that can make it.

Yata hey

Neplusultra

imported post

bayboy42 wrote:

That's my understanding. Wouldn't want to have to miss breakfast but I wouldn't put it past MMM to change things to throw everyone not on the "in" off. Counter protestors showing up with the cameras there is bad.

Check out protesteasygunsLIES.com I just found out about this website through wchiang's website. It would be good to have some posters at the protest with this website since it explains alot in a short read.

John

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

DrMark wrote:
See you guys around 1000.
Parking will be tight, even though it is a holiday, as Lobby Day always draws a crowd.

Better get off your 'puter and hit the road. Wouldn't want you to miss anything. Drive safe - see you there.

Yata hey