Thread: say byebye to my first pistol! the hipoint!

Post imported post

sold incredibly fast (at 1:00 AM! LOL!) the buyer knew nothing at all about handguns... and i had to inform him that no, he didnt need a permit to carry, and no, he didnt need a background check... lol, funny people! how funny is it that a non-native utahn knows more about guns than the people who have been here forever :/ well, got it sold! so thats a good thing (mom wrote it down in my baby-book) lol

State Researcher

Post imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
    sold incredibly fast (at 1:00 AM! LOL!) the buyer knew nothing at all about handguns... and i had to inform him that no, he didnt need a permit to carry, and no, he didnt need a background check... lol, funny people! how funny is it that a non-native utahn knows more about guns than the people who have been here forever :/ well, got it sold! so thats a good thing (mom wrote it down in my baby-book) lol
    Ah baby-book, when did you turn 9?
    J/K :P

Post imported post

You sold your Pow Pow!
    You mean you didn't use a pretty photo and try to sell it for $200?! :P

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=25092...185&lpid=3
    "An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." Robert A. Heinlein

Post imported post

LMAO it prolly barely sold for 100! the guy didnt know anything about calibers lol!

Post imported post

Hey, anyone want to buy my Hi-Point C9? It's a steal at only $350 :shock:. Comes with 2 holsters, 2 magazines!!!!! :celebrateA ghost ring site (almost guarantees that you arethe best shooter at the range), Trigger lock, Recoil reducing polymer frame, and polished internals. This gun is super safe with its slide locking safety and inability to be fired without the magazine in place. The gun comes with a 100% paid transferable LIFETIME warranty (can’t say that about more popular models like Glock) You can’t pass up this deal of a lifetime, PM me if interested

This is not the actual gun, Mine is a pistol not a carbine.

Post imported post

b1ack5mith how funny is it that a non-native utahn knows more about guns than the people who have been here forever
    You will find that a lot, Yes Utah is a very gun friendly state, but there are a lot of people here that know nothing about firearms. I was one of them up until 6 years ago. That is one of the great things about ocing you get to educate those folks that don't know much about guns/permits.

Jay

Post imported post

it will be very wonderful once everyone knows they can do it