• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

say byebye to my first pistol! the hipoint!

b1ack5mith

imported post

sold incredibly fast (at 1:00 AM! LOL!) the buyer knew nothing at all about handguns... and i had to inform him that no, he didnt need a permit to carry, and no, he didnt need a background check... lol, funny people! how funny is it that a non-native utahn knows more about guns than the people who have been here forever :/ well, got it sold! so thats a good thing :D (mom wrote it down in my baby-book) lol

openryan

State Researcher
imported post

b1ack5mith wrote:
sold incredibly fast (at 1:00 AM! LOL!) the buyer knew nothing at all about handguns... and i had to inform him that no, he didnt need a permit to carry, and no, he didnt need a background check... lol, funny people! how funny is it that a non-native utahn knows more about guns than the people who have been here forever :/ well, got it sold! so thats a good thing :D (mom wrote it down in my baby-book) lol
Ah baby-book, when did you turn 9?
J/K :p

xmirage2kx

imported post

Hey, anyone want to buy my Hi-Point C9? It's a steal at only $350 :shock:. Comes with 2 holsters, 2 magazines!!!!! :celebrateA ghost ring site (almost guarantees that you arethe best shooter at the range:cool:), Trigger lock, Recoil reducing polymer frame, and polished internals. This gun is super safe with its slide locking safety and inability to be fired without the magazine in place. The gun comes with a 100% paid transferable :monkeyLIFETIME:monkey warranty (can’t say that about more popular models like Glock:banghead:) You can’t pass up this deal of a lifetime, PM me if interested

hp_adv_stk.jpg

[suB]This is not the actual gun, Mine is a pistol not a carbine.
[/suB]

utahxd9

imported post

b1ack5mith how funny is it that a non-native utahn knows more about guns than the people who have been here forever

You will find that a lot, Yes Utah is a very gun friendly state, but there are a lot of people here that know nothing about firearms. I was one of them up until 6 years ago. That is one of the great things about ocing you get to educate those folks that don't know much about guns/permits.

Jay