• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

University Mall on a Saturday Evening

rocknsnow

imported post

So I was hanging out with SGT Jensen and Packingmama in Santaquin and we decided to go get a bit to eat. Packingmama decided to eat at PF Changs. On the way we got B1lack5mith and headed up to the University Mall (this is the place I had have isues ocing inthe past)

We got there and there was a 1.5 hour wait to get into to eat. So we went shopping. We went a few places and had a few good experiences with smallpeople. A young man in Gears for Guys asked us a lot of questions and was very supportive of what we were doing. I am sure we got a few looks but overall there were many supportive people of what we were doing.

At dinner a old gentleman sitting next me thanks me and the others for carring sidearms. He appreciated that there was people out there that were willing to protect themseleves and others. He mentioned the Trolley Incedient in his comment and hopes that since people like us carry we might help prevent something like that from happening again.

Packingmama got a few good looks from a young couple that were sitting next to us. Our waiter was also supportive and asked SGT Jensen some questions which he answered for him.

Overall I think it was a very good evening Ocing at the University Mall. No securtiy gaurds asking us to leave. We had some good experiences with different people and had the oppurtunity to educate a number of people on weapons laws here in the State of Utah.

b1ack5mith

imported post

great outing, LOOOVED it :D but what if a sec guard DID ask us to leave... would we tell him its a public place and we do not need to?